Access Statement for The Stables, Holly Bush Barns, Broad Campden
The Stables is a converted 18th century grade II listed stone stable in the village of Broad Campden. It is rented out as a holiday home through Campden Cottages. The accommodation provides kitchen, dining room, shower room, hall, snug and morning room downstairs and 3 bedroom and a bathroom upstairs. The cottage has oak flooring throughout save on the stairs which are fully carpeted.
We have tried to provide as much information as possible in this statement, if you have any queries please do call.
All enquiries / bookings are handled by Campden Cottages. They have an extensive web site which includes much useful local information as well as a page for The Stables showing photos and a full description.
- Bookings / enquiries can be made via email, fax or phone
- Once the final payment is made, directions are sent to you which include the postcode
- The no 22 bus runs from Moreton in Marsh to Stratford on Avon via Broad Campden, Chipping Campden, Broadway and the bus stop is by the Bakers Arm in the middle of the village approximately a quarter of a mile away. There is a link to the timetable under Local Information / Transport on the Campden Cottages web page. There are no buses on Sundays or Bank Holidays
- The nearest railway station is Moreton in Marsh which is approximately 4 miles away. It is on the main line from London Paddington to Worcester. There is a bridge ramp for wheelchair access.
- Taxis are not always waiting at the station and you are advised to book a taxi in advance.
- We can provide information in large print on request
- Sheila Rolland is the director of Campden Cottages and lives locally. She is on hand should you have any queries or need help and can be contacted on the Campden Cottages telephone number.
- Arrival time: 4.00pm onwards
- Departure time: By 10.00am
- The cottage is suitable for children but there is no cot, high chair or stair guards
- No dogs unless previously arranged with Campden Cottages
- In the village of Broad Campden there is a pub, the Baker’s Arm, offering food and real ale within walking distance of The Stables
- Approximate distances from Broad Campden: Moreton in Marsh 4 miles, Chipping Campden 1 and a half miles, Stratford upon Avon 12 miles, Cheltenham 20 miles
Arrival & Car Parking Facilities
- Directions and instructions for the keys are sent to you as soon as the final payment has been made
- Parking is in a private gravelled area surrounded by shrubs immediately in front of the cottage. The drive leading from the road is approximately 50 yards long
• Range of books, dvds, cds, jigsaw puzzles and board games provided
• Televisions in dining room and snug
- DVD player in snug
- Music centre provided in morning room
- Radio/CD player in kitchen
- There is a gravel path leading from the car parking area to the front door.
- The path to the front is approximately 1 metre wide at its narrowest.
- There are no obstructions on the path to the front door although it is uneven in places.
- Front Door has 2 stone steps:
- First step - 16 cm high, 63 cm deep from front to back and 121 cm wide .
- Second step (with non slip rubber mat) - 13 cm high, 53 cm deep from front to back and 106 cm wide. The rubber mat is 62 cm x 34 cm
- Front door - 90 cm wide, but the door opens inwards reducing the usable width to 87 cm and is 190 cm high. Door is hinged to the left.
- Front door threshold is 8cm high including the door seal. The wooden threshold bar is 14 cm wide. The inside threshold ledge is 3 cm high.
- Yale lock is 143.cm from ground and Chubb lock is 90 cm from ground
- A block of 4 Light switches are on the left inside the hall at 105 cm from front door and 123 cm height. In order, the switches are for the external lights beside the front door, the dining room, the hall, and the stairs.
Viewing the hall from the front door
- The front door opens into the hall
- Size of room - 3.60 m x 1.94 m .
- Non slip door mat directly inside front door 60 cm x 90 cm
- The stairs are immediately to the right
- There is an understairs cupboard with 2 door openings, the larger being 160 cm high x 60 cm wide and the smaller being 131 cm high at its highest point and 50 cm wide at its widest point.
- Directly opposite the front door across the hall is the shower room. The light for the shower room is to the left of the door 121cm high from the floor.
- There is a small semi circular occasional table 60 cm high and 60 cm wide against the wall immediately to the left of the shower room door.
- To the right immediately after the understairs cupboard, the hall becomes a small passage 105 cm wide x 87 cm long leading to the door to the snug
- To the left of the front door is the double door opening leading into the dining room. The double door width is190 cm wide and 200 cm high. The double doors open into the dining room and are left folded back against the dining room wall.
- Smoke alarm on ceiling 100 cm approximately from the larger of the understairs cupboard doors.
- Central light pendant in ceiling
- All internal doors in the cottage, apart from the double doors from the hall into the dining room, open by way of latches. The latches are 130 cm from the ground. The doors are 74 cm wide x 198 cm high.
Viewing the dining room from the double doors leading from the hall:
- To the right of the double doors is an oval teak dining table with the top covered by toughened glass. The table is 76 cm high and 180 cm long and 100 cm wide.. There are six identical teak dining chairs with arm, around the table. Each chair is 45 cm high to the top of the seat and the seat is 46 cm wide. There is a cushion on each seat 45 cm square. The width of each chair including the arm is 58 cm.
- In the right hand corner of the dining room against the wall with the double doors is a small round pedestal occasional table 55 cm high and the circumference of the table top is 37 cm.
- There is a shelf 143 cm high and 23 cm deep running along the length of the back wall behind the dining table. On the shelf are ornaments and a clock.
- Against the left hand wall opposite the dining table is a two seater leather sofa 47 cm high to the top of the seat and 180 cm wide including the two arm.
- On the far side of the sofa is a small wooden sideboard 76 cm high x 90 cm wide x 32 cm deep. There is one central door in the front of the cupboard which is 30 cm wide x 25 cm high and the door knob is on the left hand side of the door in the middle.
- On top of the sideboard is a telephone and an 18” television.
- Behind the sofa is a double window. The window sill is 94 cm from the floor and at its widest is 160 cm wide x 42 cm deep. The window opening is 106 cm wide and 92 cm high. There are two windows which open outwards. The window handles are 60 cm up from the window sill. There are curtains hanging to either side of the window opening
- Opposite the double doors is the large entrance to the kitchen. There are no doors. The entrance is 266 cm wide x 217 cm high and 56 cm deep
- There is a large jute rug on the dining room floor which measures 365 cm x 253 cm
- There is a central pendant light with 5 lights and 4 wall lights.
- In addition to the light switches in the hall, there is a block of 4 lights switches in the entrance way to the kitchen on the left hand side. These operate the dining room side lights and central light and also the kitchen lights.
Viewing the kitchen from the dining room
- Kitchen 4.22 m x 3.80 m
- Good lighting from 4 sets of ceiling spots (total of 12bulbs). There is also counter top lighting on the right hand side.
- Worktops 90 cm high
- Back door on left hand side of far wall facing dining room and there is a non slip mat 60 cm x 90 cm in front of the door
- Rangemaster gas cooker with 2 ovens, four hot plates, a wok burner and hot plate. A low level grill under hot plates on left hand side. Control panel at front. Top of cooker is 90 cm high. Cooker is 110 cm wide.
- Over head electric fan is 80 cm above top of cooker with controls on centre front. Fan unit including glass cover is 86 cm wide.
- Integrated Fridge/freezer on right hand side immediately after the entrance to the dining room and viewing the kitchen from the dining room. Freezer at the bottom. Fridge at the top. Height of lowest shelf in fridge is 136 cm and highest shelf is165 cm
- Microwave stands on the worktop on the right hand side close to the fridge/freezer. Controls on left hand side. Microwave is 45 cm s wide and 30 cm high x 34 cm deep. Push button to open is 5 cm above
- Integrated Dishwasher is on the left hand side under the counter
- Electricity meter box is in the upper cupboard immediately above the dishwasher. Distance between countertop and the cupboard is 62 cm. The cupboard is 80 cm wide with 2 doors. Distance to door handles from countertop is 76 cm. Electricity meter is at top of cupboard on left hand side. Glasses are stored to the right.
- Integrated washing machine is adjacent to dishwasher.
- The sink is in front of the kitchen window which is 195 cm at its widest and 86 cm high. The sill is 18 cm above the countertop and is 24 cm deep. The sink is inset into the work top below the window. The sink unit is 95 cm wide x 50 cm deep with a central mixer tap.
- Integrated tumble drier is to the right of the sink.
- Waste bin and vegetable caddy are in the under counter cupboard immediately adjacent and to the left of the back door.
- Gas boiler is wall hung above the countertop to the right of the kitchen window and near the back door. The boiler is 49 cm above the countertop and is 40 cm wide and 71 cm high
- Fire extinguisher and torch on wall above the countertop between the boiler and the back door. It is 48 cm above the countertop and 8 cm from the back door opening.
- Fire blanket is on the wall above the countertop to the right hand side of the back door. The fire blanket is 42 cm above the countertop and 6 cm from the back door opening.
- A full range of under and above counter cupboards. Most china / glass/equipment in above counter cupboards. Lowest shelf 48 cm above counter. Top shelf 97 cm above counter
- There is a set of two light switches beneath the fire blanket and to the left of the back door. The light switches are 12 cm above the countertop and 16 cm from the back door opening. They are for the countertop lighting and the ceiling spotlights. Immediately adjacent to the light switch is the electric socket and plug for the cooker.
The back door
- The back door is a stable door in two equal parts each 100 cm high and 82 cm wide.
- The door hinges on the left. It opens inwards into the kitchen. The door opening is 90 cm wide.
- The yale lock on the upper part of the door is on the right hand side and is 140 cm high.
- The chubb lock on the lower part of the door is on the right hand side and is 80 cm high.
- There is a bolt which keeps the two parts of the door together. It is on the right hand side between the two locks and is pulled upwards to open.
- The threshold is 14 cm wide and 8 cm high
- Outside and 12 cm below the threshold, there is a large cobblestone step measuring 120 cm x 116 cm. There is a recycling box on the right hand side.
- The step is 20 cm high and steps down to the graveled path leading to the car parking area. Immediately to the left and below the step is a tall wheelie bin which projects 76 cm from the wall on the left hand side of the back door.
- The path from the back door is approximately 85 cm wide and is somewhat uneven.
- There is a paving slab 60 cm square and 4 cm high set into the middle of the path 206 cm from the step.
Shower Room with Walk in Shower, WC and Basin
Viewing the shower room from the door
- Door 74 cm wide x 198 cm high with the latch on the left hand side opening the door inwards from the hall
- Room size 1.70 m wide x 1.73 m long
- Ground floor central heating controls in cupboard behind and on right hand side of door. Cupboard door 56 cm wide x 136 cmhigh. Door knob on left hand side 72 cm high from floor.
- Toilet on left side of shower room 80 cm from door. Toilet seat 40 cm high
- Wash basin on left hand side, 5 cm from door and 86 cm high
- Shower enclosure on right hand side of shower room beyond the central heating cupboard. Enclosure 85 cm wide x 83 cm deep.
- Step into shower 24 cm high
- Toughened glass door of shower 76 cm wide. Door hinges on left and opens back against wall. Door handle 96 cm high from floor
- Shower Controls on right hand side of enclosure at 125 cm height
Viewing the snug from the door
- Size of room 5.20 m long x 2.80 m wide
- The door from the hall opens inwards into the snug and hinges on the right.
- Large jute rug on the floor is 2.65 m x 1.80 m
- To the left of the door is the fire place with a wood burning stove. The opening is 93 cm high x 68 cm wide and is 30 cm from the door.
- The hearth projects into the room by 15 cm and is 8 cm high and 97 cm long
- The stove is set back 33 cm from the front of the hearth
- There is a two seater sofa 38 cm high to the top of the seat and 160 cm wide including the two arm to the left of the fireplace.
- The back of the sofa is against the wall and above it is a book shelf. The shelf is 138 cm from the floor and is 9 cm deep. On the left hand side of the shelf are books and to the right hand side are a few games.
- To the right of the sofa is a coffee table 52 cm high, 47 cm wide and 30 cm deep.
- There are 2 light switches on the fireplace wall 102 cm high from the ground. The switches are for the central light and the two side lights.
- The french windows are opposite the door. The window opening is 180 cm wide and 203 cm high. There are two doors, each 69 cm wide and 195 cm high with handles in the middle 104 cm from the ground.
- The doors open outwards into the back garden. There are bolts at the top and bottom of each door.
- The French windows open onto a step 10 cm below the threshold which is 180 cm wide x 60 cm deep x 16 cm high. There is a non slip rubber mat on the step 62 cm x 34 cm. The step leads down onto a gravelled area and a gravel path leading uphill towards the patio in the far corner of the garden.
- There is a mat in front of the windows inside the snug which is 80 cm x 50 cm. The threshold is 6 cm high.
- There are curtains hanging to either side of the window opening
- In front of the french windows are two armchairs each 38 cm high to the top of the seat and80 cm wide including the arm.
- Between the two armchairs is a square coffee table which is 40 cm high and 45 cm square
- To the right of the armchairs is a small bookcase, 106 cm high x 21 cm deep x 42 cm wide. It has four shelves. On the top shelf is a vase and on the other three shelves are books, dvds and cds.
- To the right and behind the open door is a lamp table which is 64 cm high x 46 cm wide x 26 cm deep. On top of the table is a table lamp.
- On the wall opposite the sofa is a coffee table 40 cm high x 110 cm wide x 60 cm deep on which is the 40 “ TV and the DVD
- To the left of the TV is an opening into the morning room.
Morning Room/Sitting Room
Viewing the morning room from the entrance from the snug:
- Room size 6.62 m long x 3.44 m wide. There is no door between the snug and the morning room but the entrance way between the two room is 80 cm wide x 200 cm high and 50 cm deep.
- There is a large rug measuring 3.70 m by 2.55 m which covers most of the floor. The rug is placed 1.80 m from the doorway.
- Immediately to the right of the entrance and against the wall is a square table 75cm high and 90 cm square . There are two dining chairs, one on either side of the table. Each chair is 48 cm high to the top of the seat and the seat is 45 cm wide. There is a cushion on each seat 45 cm square. The width of each chair including the arm is 50 cm.
- Against the left hand wall is a two seater sofa 48 cm high to the top of the seat and 180 cm wide including the two arm. The sofa is 220 cm from the entrance. Beside the sofa on the entrance side is a nest of three coffee tables, the largest being 54 cm high x 54 cm wide x 30 cm deep.
- On the right hand side of the room beyond the square table is an armchair 46 cm high to the top of the seat and 100 cm wide including the arm.
- Beyond the armchair on the right hand side of the room and in front of the glass windows is a coffee table 40 cm high x 110 cm long x 60 cm wide on which is a table lamp.
- The long wall on the right is made up of toughened double glazed windows looking over the front garden. There are two vertical blinds which cover these windows. The blinds run from right to left. One set of cords are on the right hand side of the room by the dining chair and the square table and the other set are in the middle of the room behind the coffee table
- On the left hand wall beyond the sofa is a leather armchair 45 cm high to the top of the seat and 100 cm wide including the arm.
- Against the far wall and opposite the entrance is a two seater leather sofa 45 cm high to the top of the seat and 166 cm wide including the two arm.
- In the far left hand corner of the room against the two walls is a small wooden chest 56 cm high x 53 cm long x 42 cm wide on which is a music centre.
- At the far end of the room on the right hand side, there are double glass doors opening onto a step which leads down to the garden path which turning right leads back to the front door steps. The door openings are 74 cm wide and 163 cm high. There is one door handle on the right hand window in the middle. There are keys to lock the bolts at the top and bottom of the left hand door.
- The doors open outwards. The step outside which is 12 cm below the threshold is 206 cm long x 60 cm deep x 26 cm high. The path is gravelled and is somewhat uneven. It is approximately 80cm wide at its narrowest and 4.80 m from the front door steps. Immediately on the far side of the path, opposite the morning room windows is a flower bed.
- On the right hand side of the entrance from the snug into the morning room are 2 light switches for the 4 central pendant lights (12 bulbs) and the 4 wall lights. The light switch is 121 cm high from the floor.
Viewing stairs from the foot of the stairs in the hall:
Stairs lead from the hall to the first floor landing
- Staircase 80 cm wide with bannisters to the left as you go up the stairs. At the 3rd step, there is a right angle bend to the left. There are13 steps in total, 20cm high, tread depth 24cm except for those on the turn. The first 2 steps are straight. On the bend there are 4 steps of which the narrowest step tread goes from 50 cm down to 7 cm deep. There are then 7 straight steps.
- Bannister height 93 cm
- Landing 2.90 m long and 1.60 m wide at its widest by the stairs narrowing to 85 cm.
- On the right hand side at far end from the stairs and at a height of 120m from the floor, there is a fire extinguisher and a torch.
- Smoke alarm on ceiling
- Light switch for bathroom and switch for immersion heater to left of bathroom door at a height of 121 cm.
- Light switch for landing and stairs on left of stairs and opposite bathroom door at a height of 123 cm
- There are four doors opening off the landing as follows viewed from the top of the stairs : -
To the right , the door of the Bedroom One;
To the left and on the left hand side of the landing, the door to the Bedroom Two;
To the left and on the right hand side of the landing, the door to the bathroom and
At the far end the door to Bedroom 3.
Viewed from the door , hinging on the right.
- Room size 2..80 m wide x 5.50 m long
- Light switch on left hand side of door at 124 cm height from floor
- Immediately to the left is a fitted wardrobe with double doors – height 200 cm x 100 cm wide. Inside is a hanging rail and an overhead shelf
- To the left along the length of the end wall is a fitted unit with a work top measuring 280 cm in length x 60 cm wide at its narrowest and 79 cm high. On the left hand side of the worktop is a wash basin and underneath the work top are two separate fitted sets of three drawers with a space between. The first set of drawers measures 50 cm wide and each drawer is 20 cm deep. The gap is 57 cm wide and the second set of drawers is75 cm wide.
- Above the worktop is a velux unit in the sloping ceiling which measures 144 cm wide by 106 cm deep and which is 78 cm above the work top surface.
- In the wall opposite the door is a window opening with three window panes of which the central window pane does not open. The window cill is 109 cm in height from the floor x 44 cm deep and 210 cm long. The two outer windows have handles. There are curtains hanging on either side of the windows.
- There is an occasional chair between the work top and the window – 50 cm high to the top of the seat and 76 cm wide including the arm.
- Against the wall opposite the worktop is a king size bed measuring 150 cm wide x 190 cm long x 60 cm high.
- On each side of the bed is a cane bedside table, each of which measures 45 cm long x 34 cm wide and 65 cm high. Each table has a bedside light which is touch operated.
- At the foot of the bed, is a locked wooden chest which measures 100 cm long x 50 cm wide x 62 cm high.
- There are 3 overhead light pendants
- There are sheepskin rugs on each side of the bed
Viewed from the door , hinging on the left
- Room size 2.47 m wide x 4.50 m long, excluding wardrobe unit.
- Light switch on right hand side of door at 124 cm height from floor
- Immediately to the left and against one wall is a double fitted wardrobe unitwith 2 sets of double doors – height 200 cm x 200 cm total width. Each wardrobe is 100 cm wide. Inside the first wardrobe is a hanging rail and an overhead shelf. In the second wardrobe is a chest of drawers, a hanging rail above and an overhead shelf. The chest of drawers has 3 drawers, each 20 cm deep. At the far end of the wardrobe unit is a small cupboard which measures 50 cm wide x 47 cm high and 60 cm deep and which is 80 cm height from the floor. Under the cupboard is an open area with a waste bin.
- The ceiling slopes down on the side of the room opposite the door. At its lowest point it is 1.40m from the floor. The angle of slope is approximately 42 degrees. The area of full head height starts approximately 1.50 m from that opposite wall.
- There is a structure of old wooden beam projecting from that opposite wall across into the middle of the room. The structure is 130 cm from the wardrobe unit and projects 130 cm into the room. It is one beam in width i.e. 15 cm. The structure consists of one vertical beam standing floor to ceiling at the point nearest the door with a horizontal beam from the vertical beam to the opposite wall at a height of 1.37 m from the floor. Above the horizontal beam is a cross beam above head height.
- Beyond the structure on the opposite wall is a non opening window embrasure which is at floor height. The embrasure measures 130 cm wide x 130 cm high x 36 cm deep. The window has a roman blind.
- There is a low occasional chair beside the window - 34 cm high to the top of the seat and 48 cm wide.
- Against the wall opposite the wardrobe is a double bed measuring 135 cm wide x 190 cm long x 60 cm high.
- On each side of the bed is a wooden bedside table, each of which measures 35 cm square and 56 cm high. Each table has a bedside light.
- In the wall behind and above the bed is a small single window which opens. The Window cill is 100 cm height from the floor and is 90 cm wide x 45 cm deep. The window hinges on the right and the handle is on the left hand side. There are curtains hanging on either side of the window..
- There are 2 overhead light pendants
- There are sheepskin bedside rugs on each side of the bed
Viewed from the door, opening inwards and hinged on right
- Door 74 cm wide. Bath to left of the door. Toilet opposite with wash basin adjacent and to the right.
- Room size 1.40 m x 1.80 m
- Height of toilet seat 43 cm
- Height of bath 55 cm. Width of bath 56 cm. Taps at far end with hand held shower attachment
- Also at far end of bath is a heated towel rail
- Hand basin 85 cm height
- Airing cupboard with hot water cylinder inside on right hand side with double doors into the cupboard.
- Also on right and behind the open door is a cupboard with the controls for the upstairs underfloor heating
- Above the toilet and wash basin is a velux unit in the sloping ceiling which measures 144 cm wide by 106 cm deep and which is 70 cm above the wash basin.
Viewed from the door which opens inwards and which hinges on the right
- Room size 3.03 m wide x 3/14 m long
- Light switch on left hand side of door at 124 cm height from floor
- Immediately to the right of the door is a fitted wardrobe with double doors – height 208 cm x 80 cm wide. Inside is a hanging rail and an overhead shelf and a lower shelf
- Also on the right and beyond the wardrobe is a fitted unit with a work top measuring 130 cm in length x 62 cm wide and 78 cm high. On the left hand side of the worktop is a wash basin.
- There is a velux unit in the sloping ceiling to the right of the door. The window measures 144 cm wide by 106 cm deep and which is 152 cm above the floor. Beneath the window and fixed into the wall is an iron “fireman’s step” which is a metal bar approximately 3 cm in diameter and 102 cm long and 92 cm from the floor.
- Opposite the door, there are two twin beds, one against the wall with the velux window and one against the wall to the left of the door. Each bed measures 90 cm wide x 190 cm long x 60 cm high.
- Between the two beds is a small wooden chest of drawers. There are three drawers . The chest measures 60 cm wide x 40 cm deep x 60 cm high. The drawers are 15 cm deep. There are two bedside lamps on the chest.
- Between the beds on the floor is a bedside rug measuring 80 cm x 150 cm
- There is an overhead light pendant.
The rear garden is reached from the french windows in the Snug
- To the left of the French windows and covered by a tarpaulin is the store of logs and kindling for the wood burning stove.
- On the left hand side of the garden curving round to the right is a raised bank and an area of evergreen trees and shrubs bounded by a low ornamental stone wall 24 cm in height at it s highest point.
- To the right of the French windows is a raised lawn bounded by a low ornamental stone wall 50 cm in height at its highest point.
- Immediately in front of the French windows is an irregular open gravelled area which narrows into a curved gravel path running between the two ornamental stone walls and which rises towards the far right hand corner of the garden where the patio is located.
- The gravel path narrows to 130 cm wide.
- The lawn is 5.80 m x 8.0 m
- The patio is 4.20 m x 3.38 m. There are four ornamental pots on the patio
- On the far side of the patio and the lawn is a 6 ft boarded wooden fence.
- To the right of the French windows is a stone wall which is the back wall of the morning room with a small gravelled strip running along its length between the wall and the lawn. There are 2 ornamental pots on the gravel strip. In the far corner against the wall and the wooden fence is a water butt and there is a second water butt immediately to the right of the French windows on the gravelled area.
- No smoking in cottage
- No dogs unless specially arranged with Campden Cottages
- Telephone (with honesty box)
- Broadband internet wi-fi connection (free)
- Heating provided by gas underfloor central heating and wood burner in snug
- There are toilet facilities on the ground floor
- There is a large Information File in the cottage
- Brochures and information on nearby attractions, walks, pubs, restaurants etc
Campden Cottages, Folly Cottage, Paxford, Chipping Campden, GL55 6XG
Stockwell Care Services
Tel: 01386 840691
Braithwaite House, High Street, Chipping Campden Gloucestershire, GL55 6HB
Local Equipment Hire
Chipping Campden Voluntary Help Group will hire out the following equipment
- Bed cradles
- Zimmer walking frames
Contact: Dr D Sim
Full details with telephone numbers and links to timetables for taxis, buses and trains are on www.campdencottages.co.uk/info/transport.htm
Local accessible taxi: Briwood Private Hire, Evesham
Tel: 07704 446158 operate vehicles suitable for carrying wheelchairs
Shopmobility Stratford upon Avon
Tel: 01789 414534
Monday to Saturday: 9.00am until 4.30pm
Sunday: 10.00am until 4.00pm
Tel: 01242 255333
Level 1A, Beechwood Shopping Centre, High Street, Cheltenham GL50 1QD
We welcome your feedback to help us continuously improve if you have any comments please phone 01386 593315
or email firstname.lastname@example.org